The Children and Young People’s Cancer Service at UCLH
The Children and Young People’s Cancer Service at UCLH is the primary treatment centre for young cancer patients living in London and south east England.
The opening of the UCH Macmillan Cancer Centre in April 2012, means that we can now offer world-class cancer care for teenagers and young people in a state-of-the-art environment. This will include day care as well as inpatient treatment.
We often find that it is the little things that can make the difference for our patients.
With your help we would like to:
- Continue regular events, such as pizza and movie nights
- Have parties to celebrate special events for young patients, their siblings and families
- Buy new games, DVDs, arts and crafts equipment and games consoles
- Provide travel assistance and transport to enable patients to go to special organised events, such as visits to the cinema
- Keep our family kitchen area well equipped, well stocked and welcoming
- Fund specialist cancer care training and professional development for our staff.
To support this work, donations can be sent to the main charity address, made payable to “UCLH Charity (0325)” – thank you!